Version 1.2.4 (Aug 10, 2018)
- Modified the command
--checkfile to display the duplicates servers by colors. For more information see checkfile documentation
- Added yellow color to duplicates number when executing CollectNode. For more information see checkfile documentation
Version 1.2.3 (Jun 26, 2018)
- Fixed an issue when the file was not specify after
-f --file command.
- Added some esthetic improvements when displaying certain error messages
Version 1.2.2 (Feb 26, 2018)
- Now it is possible to add password at execution time, so if you need to overwrite some credential you can do it without leaving the password in any hosts file. For more information see add password at execution.
Version 1.2.1 (Feb 23, 2018)
- Changed how variables are used, instead of use one
_, now they are use using two
_, for more information see using variables
Version 1.2.0 (Feb 21, 2018)
- When the file
collectnode.conf is not accessible because permissions, an error message is display
- Fixed error when localcommand was used with other commands
- Added incode modifier, that allow to return the CollectNode information as
Version 1.1.0 (Feb 5, 2018)
- Fix Windows access when
- Fix [group] at hosts file when the group was empty.
- Fix savecsv, now it is working fine with localcommand
- Fix an error that didn’t allow CollectNode to be executed from
--groupby=none, for more information see groupby documentation
- Modified version to display the Plan.
- Added version to collectnode-db
- Change configure to have the sudo question before the log question.
Version 1.0.8 (Nov 16, 2017)
- Fixed verbose to display initial status when
- Execute commands with
sudo, for more information see using sudo
- Possibility to configure sudo credential using configure
- Fixed issue with the spaces at lineatfile
- Check all parameters at
collectnode.conf in order to have a default value
- Added the option version
Version 1.0.7 (Jul 21, 2017)
- Added new modifier duplicates
- Fix concurrent issue when using
- Added variables to grep and where filter commands.
- Fix some minor issues at localcommand.
- Catch the exception if the user cannot write at
- Groupby now allows to sort the exit by the groups used at the hosts file.
- Added Debian 9 to os command.
- Remove blank lines at the end of CollectNode execution, now only one remains.
Version 1.0.6 (May 1, 2017)
- Added Windows to the operating systems CollectNode support to collect/execute information from. For more details go to Configuring for Windows
- Added special variables with auto-assigned value. For more details go to Using variables
- CollectNode now shows the commands in the report in the same order they were introduced.
- localcommand now uses an ssh to localhost to be executed, that makes more controllable the command executed and its output.
- When verbose is disable, the percentage completed is displayed. For more details see verbose
Version 1.0.5 (Feb 13, 2017)
- The special group [none] is fully functional, all server not included in a group, from now belongs to the group [none], and is possible to use this group as any other. For more details go to hosts file
- added –database modifier, to decide if the servers used in the CollectNode execution will be saved in the database. For more details go to database
- collectnode-db now saves the servers removing the domain, to avoid server duplication.
- collectnode-db now saves the servers at lowercase, to avoid server duplication.
- upgrade –where, now it is possible to filter using the connection status, and the returncode. For more details go to where
- upgrade –groupby, now it is possible to group the report by returncode, and connection status. For more details go to groupby
- Added local and global variables for advance commands. For more details go to using variables
- Added the possibility to save the report at CSV format. For more details go to savecsv
- –checkfile also gives information about global variables. For more details go to checkfile
Version 1.0.4 (Jan 4, 2017)
- Added colors for the initial information about duplicates, number of servers to be executed and the status of the database
- Added the command
--localcommand to execute commands locally at CollectNode server, for more information see localcommand
- Added the command
--tagsummary to get the tags used, and the number of server using it, for more information see tagsummary
- Add the option
--savefile command, in order to add the new servers at the end of the file instead of overwrite it, for more information see savefile
- Fix a minor issue with collectnode-db to do not save servers name that contain the special characters ‘*’ and ‘%’, used by the system as wildcards.